Behind the conifer trees on the hill stands a low red brick church building.

Lielahti Church

Ollinojankatu 2, 33400 Tampere
tel. 050 400 2108

Lielahti was part of the Ylöjärvi municipality until 1950. After Lielahti joined Harju, a parish hall was built on the plot acquired from the Enqvist plant. Charmed with the light and beauty of the parish hall, bishop Gulin consecrated the hall as a church in April 1961.



The redbrick church building fits the surrounding nature very well. In 1991, the church room accommodating 160 people was complemented with a small organ, which for its part helped regularise divine services in Lielahti.

Lielahden kirkko

Lielahden kirkko on avoinna toiminnan mukaan.

Osoite: Ollinojankatu 2, 33400 Tampere
Puhelin: 050 400 2108
Tilan koko: 160 henkilöä

  • Esteetön sisäänkäynti sijaitsee kirkon takana, mäen päällä. Autolla on mahdollista päästä esteettömän sisäänkäynnin läheisyyteen. Maasto luonnonmukainen (ei asfalttia). Sisäänkäynti kulman takana (lasiovi).

  • Esteetön wc ja lastenhoitopiste sijaitsevat aulassa

  • Krkkosalissa on induktiosilmukka.

  • Alttarin portaissa on käsijohteet

  • Pistevirsikirja ja isotekstiset virsikirjat saa vahtimestarilta

Varaa tila
Tila on varattavissa numerosta (03) 219 0705.

Liikuntarajoitteiset Liikuntarajoitteiset Kuulokojeet Kuulokojeet Inva WC Inva WC Lastenhoitohuone Lastenhoitohuone Pistekirjoitus Pistekirjoitus

BESbswy